- Available mid-summer at Nissan dealerships nationwide
- Bold, rugged all-new design
- All-new 9-speed automatic transmission provides smooth, direct response
- All-new Intelligent 4WD with 7-position Drive and Terrain Mode Selector
- Available 6,000-pound/2,722 kg maximum towing capacity allows drivers to confidently haul boats, ATVs and trailers
- Flexibility with a family focus – seating for up to eight, available captain’s chairs
- Advanced, connected technology with all-new available 10.8-inch Head-up Display, 12.3-inch digital dashboard, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link
- Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360, ProPILOT Assist and class-exclusive Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
MISSISSAUGA, Ont. – The all-new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder will arrive at Nissan dealerships mid-summer with a starting MSRP2 of $43,798.
“The high-value, all-new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder provides the rugged capability, flexibility and connectivity ideal for unforgettable family adventures,” says Adam Paterson, Director of Marketing, Nissan Canada Inc. “Once the all-new Pathfinder hits dealer lots, customers will be able to experience all the incredible capabilities the vehicle has to offer.”
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices2 for the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder:
|Pathfinder S 4WD||$43,798|
|Pathfinder SV 4WD||$46,798|
|Pathfinder SL 4WD||$50,398|
|Pathfinder SL Premium 4WD||$52,198|
|Pathfinder Platinum 4WD||$54,398|
One option package is offered: SL Premium at $1,800.
For more information on the all-new 2022 Pathfinder, along with the complete lineup of Nissan vehicles, please visit NissanNews.com.
More information about Nissan in Canada and the complete line of Nissan vehicles can be found online at www.nissan.ca. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.